After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.
Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.
Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine
I am looking at buying a Rancilio silvia espresso machine and would like to know where to buy one and of course for the cheapest price. I love my cappucino and today my Gaggia Carezza gave up the ghost after more than 11,000 cups of this wonderful beverage. After some research on repairing it I learned that all the Gaggias have aluminium boilers and slowly corrode away internally. I have had more than my share of exposure to heavy metals and other industrial chemicals hence my looking at this machine. All the reviews I have read rate this machine highly and one of its main strengths seems to be the use of brass and stainless steel for the hot water department. I am all ears to opinions and where to buy. I live near Nowra 160 km south of Sydney, although I could have it freighted.
Regards
Cogs
Comments