After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.
Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.
EM6910 Single or Double Floor Baskts
Hi, I just got EM6910 and had some problems with no pressure and leaks. I took it back and the replacemant is heaps better but the guy in the shop said to use double floor basket as that is what Paul Bassett uses. :o Now the manual recommends the SF basket and although I can now get crema with this one, it is not consistent.
I have no problems with the DF basket and cannot notice any appreciable taste difference. Maybe I don't have a pallette yet ;D
Any thoughts guys and guyesses?
I switched to a Cafe Series grinder too and that is a huge improvement on the old Bar Aroma I was using. Thanks.
Comments