frame
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

san marino lisa junior espresso machine

Hi,

Iam interested in a San Marino Lisa junior single group machine, looks very good for my kitchen for sure but I have no idea can it make a verg good shot, can it maintain consistent pressure & temperature? is it a very good brand, is it an old design, I notice many new design out there like models from Isomac, please advice, thanks in advance.

regards

Summercrema

Comments

  • hi summercrema, chech out this post elsewhere which addresses the issue: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1170939926/3 this addresses the issue quite well I think. as far as I can tell they're a pretty good machine, but if you're buying it new there's quite a lot of other products available in the same price range that are worth looking at, including e61 single lever machines I'm a Bezzera man myself, but that's just personal preference good luck and let us know what you decide, pat
Sign In or Register to comment.

Coffee Forum

@ 2026 The Coffee Forum, All rights reserved.

Policies

Social