frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register
After the old forum software breaking in a way that we were unable to fix, we've migrated the site to a new platform.

Some elements aren't working as we'd hoped - some avatars didn't survive the transition, and we're still having issues with attachments that weren't added as inline images, but we're hoping to have that all sorted out soon.

is ECM that great ?

2»

Comments

  • HD Peter was asking about the ECM Veneziano A1. I have again been in touch with ECM Australia and have been advised the following. The previous model of the Veneziano A1 and its steam tap valve assembly is not compatible to accommodate the new style non-burn steam arm now used in the new current model ECM Veneziano A1. These non-burn arms are the same ones being used in the ECM Giotto Premium series. However the ECM Veneziano A2 commercial machine can quite happily change between both old and new style steam arms as you have indicated. JD
  • Hi John. Thanks for clarifying the difference between the A1 and A2 vis a vis steam valve assemblies. I instantly assumed, because they're both from the Veneziano series, that apart from the obvious differences of boiler size, current requirements, etc. etc. that things like steam arms would be interchangeable. The things you learn! HD
  • I've had my giotto premium for a few weeks now and love it! I am confident that the espresso is at least as good as what I'm getting out of the commercial machinery in my cafes and it textures milk extremely well. They are top dollar but I think it's also partly a case of you gets what you pays for...and I paid for some design funkiness too! They're a great machine and I'd say to anyone contemplating one, go for it...but ditch the tiny filter baskets and bung in some big ones...
Sign In or Register to comment.

Coffee Forum

@ 2026 The Coffee Forum, All rights reserved.

Policies

Social